Finally to see new VF6 return with new trailer! I seeing Pai Chan has been rival and her new outfit, I really like how she look mature here! ( probably her mid 30's ) the outfit of her really lovely and very simple beautiful 😊
A part of the gameplay and the cinematic is really well done!
Yes I would like to see more about OG characters return in new VF6.
I don't know about Stella.. not sure she was Sarah or probably their bloodline or clone? well..we'll see then. Also they showing and introduce a new character before Akira show up, but I think Akira still part of main game in VF6.
Anyway... I also notice there 's a the legendary character who appear in "The Lucky Moon" at Chinese restaurant ( Pai Chan own restaurant ), the main character himself Akira Yuki.. he siting in front like a shadow, plus also behind the girl you can see Pai Chan served the food for Akira, and it seems they didn't talk each other at all..( lol I guess is up to me to think they might talk but especially how Akira said "Thank you" and Pai reply says " Your welcome") but Akira seems recognize her and Pai just walk away.., well I still curious and what's is their motivation between Akira and Pai Chan relationship..
Pai Chan might retire being a movie star.. but she taking her father place and become as a chef ( her father was a chef), or maybe she also become chef celebrity as well? well.. she's a star after all and I'm sure she still famous no matter what 😏