Jun 21, 2026


Hi there! I just a show my old picture here, yes I had lot spare time to draw my work.. yes I still enjoy to drawing and fan art.

I took this picture from 2012....



Back then I had inspiration in Range Murata's artwork and I really likes his drawing very much, and his art style are incredible! and he was my favorite artist, he also draw futuristic artwork as well. 
I remember back in the day.. I use to buying the comic magazine and got a free mini book of  Range Murata's illustration in my country.
I drawn this pic from 2006 and it almost 20 years now...I used my pencil and drawn it, I was took it this pic from my phone.


Google costume wallpaper from 2011.
Xiba and Leixia from SC5.


My favorite Japanese pudding 💕


Heh.. I'm not sure if you can see I was draw and doodle the heart at my window.
It was raining outside at night and is very relaxing.